Melkkan is 5 km outside Welkom on the R710, Butfontein / Bloemfontein / Cape route.
Melkkan was started in 2014 on the family farm Silwerstraal and offers unique old world charm with an undiluted rural cordiality to every visitor
Melkkan has many unique facilities for those who are tired of the usual getaway:
- Hiking trails: Come and walk early in the morning among the wildlife or enjoy a late afternoon sunset
- A Farm Restuarant open 7 days a week with a “Remember-Food Menu”
- Lots of fun for kids and includes Ziplines, mud kitchen, obstacle course, playground and pool
- Overnight huts with unique ablution blocks
- Kraft shop with handmade gifts
- Wedding in old milking parlors with a promise forest
- A picnic forest
- Cherish places in old-world simplicity that store away a lifetime’s memories
Break away from the work fever in the city and take the 3 km dirt road and drive until the dust strip behind you whirls the reality behind you on Melkkan.
Please in to see contact details.